Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A PAGE IN HISTORY

Boy I sure wish this wasn't confusing. I mean who gets to decide what gets written on these pages?

I know I don't get a vote on the subject. I sure wouldn't mind having a chance to you know write some of the pages myself.

The way I figure it somebody who does get to write this seems to be free to write whatever works for them. And that is kind of unfair to us who don't to comment very much.

Now the way I figure it these dudes probably manage to leave out some really important junk. I mean how can they possible know everything that happens every day to every body?

I sure never recall a single dude who writes this stuff down bothering to asking me? So I figure they probably missed some of the important stuff.

But what can you say? If they don't bother to ask then it means it sucks. And I want to be able to change all of that.

Only I'm not sure where you find the place to write a few pages? I'm not going to give up though.

Nope, I think this is pretty important stuff. So you can count on me to do my part to make this a big deal.

And I figure the safest place to do this is to find the library where those news people hang out. I hear them talking about history in the making.

So that means you know they got some place where they most like hang out where the dudes have a chance to write down these pages. And I figure that has to be you know a place where you would find you know lots of pages.

That means to me we are talking a library. Only so far that is not you know a regular library.

Because I've been to them and so far I haven't seen a single dang newsperson there. So I figure this must be talking about some other place.

And it must be someplace really hidden pretty darn good. But I figure I can find it sooner or later.

Yep, the can't keep it hidden from me forever. I ain't buying that one. I just figure it is a matter to time

Which I do have lots of. Hopefully with a chance to get it written down on a page too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home