Sunday, September 09, 2007

HURRY UP AND THEN HURRY UP

I sure don’t get this at times. We have this problem over where I work. The people are always telling us to hurry. And when we do, they don’t say thank you, they just tell us to hurry more.

Does this make sense? Not to me. I mean it ain’t like I have a whole lot of ways to go faster than as fast as I can go.

And these stupid people don’t bother to do junk like actually go with us when we have to do some of our work. Like they never allow for stuff like stop signs.

Oh you can talk about things like red lights. But those are easy. Because you can count on the fact that for some stupid reason there ain’t a law on how long you are suppose to wait at a stop sign.

Bet you never thought of that huh? I sure did though. I honestly gave it lots of thought. I mean what if they got some law that can like make you pay a big fine if you don’t stop long enough?

It is like with all those dang traffic laws. You can screw up and never know it till some cop pulls you over.
]
Shoot they don’t even give us a break for being grimefighters. Hey, if we are in a high speed pursuit of the bad guys, then we don’t have time for worrying about any stupid traffic laws.

Not according to cops. They expect us to stop at stop signs regardless. And I think that sucks.

You can bet the bad guy don’t worry about stopping. We like to try and point that out to the cops when they pull our garbage truck over.

We got enough problems trying to catch them dudes in our garbage truck. It ain’t like it can go that fast.

So we need all the breaks we can get. From what I’ve seen we sure don’t get any understanding from the police.

I mean you just never know how long the bad guys are going to get away with crap if we don’t have a chance to stop them. And man stop signs really don’t help us in that job.

But what the heck, we really do try and get them dudes to understand. Right up to when they give us those tickets.

Well the nice thing is we do meet some cool people in traffic school. Still waiting to find out what grade I got. Hope I passed. But then I guess I shouldn’t worry to much. There is always the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home