Thursday, September 13, 2007

LEGENDS

Oh man is this a cool deal or what? Legends are like the best thing ever. A real important and big deal.

For to be a legend is to be a real special dude. Legends are always popular. At least to me they are.

And if you know you don't happen to get to be a legend you can at least try just the same. Not sure that is always the way we want it.

But I am working on figuring out how to become what they call a living legend. Which is really important seeing how not being alive can sort of cut down on your ability to enjoy this thing.

At the same time it is sort of a good deal to avoid being what the call a legend in your mind. That wouldn't necessarily be a great thing.

Could be, but doesn't have to be. I mean if you can look in the mirror and see yourself as a legend that could be a good thing.

Providing you are talking a good legend. If you say see yourself as some apricot or other kind of fruit that wouldn't necessarily work too well. Pretty much true for vegetables too. Maybe a pizza or fast food might work to a degree, but can't say for sure.

In any case, being a living legend is better than not being a legend or all or being a dead one. Just can't imagine you would enjoy it too much. Why the parade would be sort of waste of time when you were dead.

But for now, I'm going to concentrate on becoming one of these legends. A type that is for a good reason.

Let's say you could be one for farting. Oh you might become real famous, but I doubt you would enjoy the fame too much.

Might end up being excluded from a lot of parties being that kind of legend. I mean let's face they don't put up statues for the greatest farters in history. Not that I have noticed.

Oh well, I can be sure I'm not working on that type of legend. Right now I'm concentrating on the jelly bean option. I want to try and see if I can become a legend for eating the most jelly beans ever.

And I have been working on that for a long time. Which is going to work eventually. I just have to find the place where you apply for the legend permits.

I figure they must have a department somewhere. A place where you can jut fill out a form. But I will find it eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home