Friday, September 14, 2007

A GOOD TALKING TO

Okay whoever said this was realistic? I know it might be to some, but not to me. I mean really what is good about somebody doing this?

A talking to is generally something that involves a gripe or complaint. Can that ever be good for the dude that gets yelled at?

I'm sorry, but I sure don't see that happening very much. Not from my experience. Most of the time, it involves a lot of screaming and yelling. Since when is that ever good?

If you are talking about the dude doing all the yelling, well then I can see it. Just not going to feel good to the other person.

Unless you got one of those weird natures that enjoys pain. There are some like that. Not me, but I know there are a few strange dudes who think that is cool.

In any case the only good I can really figure works out of this is perhaps if the person doing the talking is really, really good at it. I can see that.

Then it would sort of be good in a weird kind of way. Guess that would be okay too. Since everyone needs to be good at something I suppose.

Only not sure if you would be inclined to brag too much about it. I reckon they might have schools for that kind of thing.

Perhaps like where they teach you different ways to yell at people that would see good. Well good in terms of getting people's attention I imagine.

Gee I wonder if like the person who yells the loudest would end up being the one who gets the A? Well, I'm not too excited about that possibility myself though.

I mean I never liked going to school in the first place. So who wants to go for learning better ways to yell?

I wonder if they have some crazy kinds of homework for the classes? Oh my god, I wonder if like they send you somewhere like the mall and make you stand and scream out loud?

That would be so embarrassing. There ain't no way I'm signing up for that. Not if I can avoid it.

Somebody else can sign up for stupid lessons like that. Me, I'll just stick with the older methods.

The ones where I let my bat do all my talking. It doesn't scream. But normally the other person will. Unless I've done a really good job and they are unconscious.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "When a person has a splitting headache does it mean they shouldn't eat banana splits?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home