Friday, September 21, 2007

SEE NO WEEVIL

Oh man I hate bugs. There are too many of them in the world. Who made thought this was a good idea. I sure didn't vote for it.

And I can't think of anyone who did. Probably was some stupid law passed by some politician clowns. They are always good at doing such crap.

They are the only ones that would come up with such things. Personally I think it was to boost the sales of bug spray. But I doubt they would ever admit it.

That is one thing I do appreciate is how this whole deal really seems designed to just pissed people off. Do you know anybody who gets excited about bugs? I mean other than some exterminator dude?

I sure don't. Them guys are weird if you ask me anyway. But then that is kind of to be expected I guess with you know politicians.

And I bet they think there is something good in this whole bug thing. Well when you start out being weird I guess it never does get better.

Oh it might get better for them. Yeah it is hard to say what would sound good to people who think bugs are a good thing.

As for me I would rather pass on the bug thing myself. I can figure out in the first place the plus side. I mean it isn't they make good pets.

You ever see a pet store that sells them as pets? I sure haven't. I don't reckon you will either.

Unless some politician ends up owner them. I reckon it would work then. Otherwise I can't imagine this bug thing turning into everyone suddenly wanting one in their house.

I mean with a real pet you get to do cool stuff like tricks. And even take them for a walk. Try that with some cockroach.

Now maybe somebody would be inspired to want to take a cockroach for a walk, but not me. I would rather not even see them.

But that is me. Some people might get all jazzed by the choice I reckon. There are some strange people out there.

Well they can have all that fun they want. As for me, well I'll stick to my cat. I might have to put up with the chance of fleas.

But no way I'm going to take them for a walk or offer to buy them dinner. You can forget that part.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Graves are in cemeteries, but I sure hope they never end up in gravy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home