Wednesday, September 26, 2007

DECISIONS

I'm not sure I'm crazy about this choice at times. Seems like we get stuck only having chances to make sucky decisions instead of cool ones.

When I say we, I'm talking about Otis and me. Yeah, we are super dupe grimefighting super heroes and we never get to decide on the real important junk.

At least not as far as I can tell. See if we had that chance it would be different, but then that would mean old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin, would have to give us a break.

There ain't much chance of that though. He gets his fun out of making us miserable. Shoot we don't even get to pick out the color truck we drive. That really sucks.

Okay, I admit there aren't lots of choices. We get either white or blue. And that pretty much is all there is.

But that doesn't mean we can wish for a change. I know it would be cool if we could even paint the thing ourselves.

Only problem is that we don't get a chance. Shoot I would opt for coming up with the right type of paint color.

Personally, I like the color orange. That would be wonderful. At least I think it would. I mean no way anyone would not notice an orange garbage truck.

And you can believe me when I say that I have sure mentioned it to. More than once. For some reason though I never get much reaction to that idea in a good way.

Doesn't keep me from trying. You can be sure of that. I take every chance I can to point it out.

So far though my efforts ain't getting the reaction I was hoping. It sure annoys when I can't get the kind of cooperation on this that I figured was due.

But then it is tough to deal with some people. They just never get it. And that sucks. Oh yeah, this really is not quite how I would have expect things to go.

After all I work hard trying to be sure that people appreciate this is important. Decisions are like that.

Only you sure can't tell by some people. They totally suck at being understanding. Sure wish I didn't have to resort to my bat either to always use it as a decision making.

But what can I say? There are times when nothing seems to get better results than a nice whack. Well it works for me at times. Not always, but enough to make me happy with that decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home