Friday, September 21, 2007

HEAR NO PEOPLE

You can believe there are times this is a good option. Yeah, you know, when you can just have a person shut up without them bugging you about something.

Oh man is that a blessing. Let me tell you the joy of having some body who you hate not saying something to make you pissed is great.

And why is it that the people who try to bug you the most are the ones you want to hear from the least? Seems almost like a law.

Okay, I admit that it isn't a law. At least I hope not. Again I think I would prefer to not think somebody is that cruel to do that kind of thing. I know there are some crazy people ought there, but I hope none are that bad.

In any case, it does seem to happen that way too often. And that is no a cool thing. It sucks big time.

Now why I can't get the really great people to contact me I can't say. I wish I could, but I can't.

I am working on it. Been striving to you know get more active with emails and stuff. Funny how things work so much easier on the internet.

Yeah, there are so many nice people on there. And they are so friendly too. I really like that part.

We just talk about the best stuff. And I did find out only the smartest and best people are on the net too.

Heck, I haven't talk to one yet who isn't a genius and perfect. And that is pretty impressive if you ask me.

Well so far that seems to be the case. Oh let me tell you some of them sure have had interesting lives too.

I never knew there were so many darn people on the net who had invented every thing that was great. And they are all so good looking and rich too.

I guess that is why you don't see them out in the public as much. Because I don't see how most of the people I see in real life at that way.

So it must be they spend all their time on the internet. Can't blame them I guess. You know why risk having to run into a bunch of boring people when you can talk to just cool people.

That's is good too. This one gal keeps talking about meeting though. Not sure I'm interested. I've been to meetings before and they are always so boring where I work. Can't figure out why she would think going to one of them would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home