Sunday, September 30, 2007

COME TO THE...

Oh yeah, you got to love this thing. Being invited to some place that sounds real cool. It is always great.

Honestly, there is nothing that makes me happier than knowing somebody thinks I'm special. Really gives me a great feeling deep down.

You know like you just ate three hot fudge sundaes and somebody offers to buy you another one. Yeah, that kind of feeling, which is always great.

And the real fun part is even though things seem important deep down, like in a basement, there are also times it is good when you are say in an attic. Now that is the really nice part.

But then you do have to make allowances for others. Which is another thing I'll never understand. How come some jerk who doesn't get this deserves an allowance?

I think that sucks. I mean why should I get stuck having to pay some clown for not having a good time? That is one part I will never understand I guess.

But then if I don't have to pay the stupid morons I'll be happy. As long as they don't mess up my being able to enjoy this thing.

And especially if for some reason they expect to join me when I'm going somewhere fun. Now that really sucks.

I would prefer if they just stayed home. That would be the best thing for me. And that way I could still get all the cool stuff.

Because they almost always offer you free junk with these invitations. Oh man who wants to miss out on that stuff?

I know I don't plan on it. And let me tell you there are some pretty cool things you can get with some of these invitations.

Why just the other day I was invited to this special party. It was lots of fun. And I won this cruise on a ship. For a whole three days.

Didn't explain how I was going to get to the cruise ship, which was located in some place called Antarctica. But it was nice to win.

They did offer me a great deal on this thing called a time share package. Only I said now. I mean who wants a package you can only have part of the time?

Now all I have to do is figure out how I can get to this ship. Sure hope they do other things than spend time chasing whales. But I guess that could be fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home