Tuesday, October 09, 2007

HIGHS AND LOWS

Now this is pretty simple to understand. You got stuff that is high and other stuff that is low. And sometimes that is a good thing, others it is not.

I personally don't know if I enjoy the idea of having to many times when the low stuff is the things you have to deal with if they aren't cool. Now a good kind of low is when you are low are bad guys to have to battle.

Yeah, I like those types of lows. And let me tell you I sure wish those happened all the time. But then I know if I did have them to often it might take away from the times when I would have to do much as a grimefighter.

So I do have to try and appreciate that problem. On the other hand the highs that come from having you know a chance to really ruin the day of some griminal. Now that sure makes me feel good.

But again if that happened every day and all the time, it might get boring. I have to admit that would be cool to try some times. However, so far that hasn't happened for me.

In any case, I do admit there are other forms of high and lows. I mean other than with the weather. It really to me don't count because you can't do anything about it.

So I consider those things to be like highs and lows you have to like take whether you like it or not. And that kind of sucks, but what the heck, I guess you can't have everything. That would be something other than realistic I guess. Don't think I will worry about it much.

In the meantime I savor the good highs and lows. Which is tough with foods too. I mean they say if something is high with foods it is bad for you like high in fat. They never mention like high in taste.

Then there is the lows with foods. As in low calorie. Whoever came up with those also chased away some of the taste from my view.

So that makes it low in calories and definitely not high on the yummy scale. Which is pretty important if you are talking about things that really matter.

That is what I regard it as being worthwhile. And you never know when that might count for something.

Generally that happens a lot at times. Because when you look at time, the highs and lows things are pretty much everywhere.

So you can't avoid them. Not sure everyone is trying to, but you know you can't. And that is worth something from my point of view. Just have to measure it with a smile and a nice hope it will be the kind of good which gives you a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home