Saturday, October 06, 2007

HOLY GUACAMOLE

Now this is really great stuff. All green and yummy. Why it is just one of the best thing you can imagine in some situations.

Not all of course. I mean understand, you can use this for all kinds of wonderful options. But just not everything.

Believe me I have tested it at times and I wish there were more options, but there are just things where this doesn't work. Too bad those darn avocadoes don't come with directions. Like a warning label.

That would be great. I mean it would be so cool to have it say on there, not to be used as soap. Would that be too much to ask?

Honestly, maybe I'm being unfair on that subject, but how come they can put it somewhere on those things? It isn't like they don't have room.

Why no buddy has bothered to accept that up till now, I have no idea, but it sure would improve things in my thinking. But I guess some people don't think in those terms.

And let me till you there sure are some strange people out there. They get some crazy ideas at times.

As for me, I don't it really get it. How come they can't fix this problem? Seems easy enough.

I figure all you have to do is you know be sure that things are stuffed into them avocado plants or whatever they grow on. How tough is that to do?

Just one simple requirement is all I ask. Is that too much to expect? Apparently to some it is.

And that sucks. I want those dang people to wise up. This is important stuff. And I wish I could get a few of the people in charge of important stuff to appreciate it.

Believe me I sure have tried too. Why just the other day I called up this one dude over at city hall to ask him to work on this.

Hey, he works for city so I figured he would have some ability to deal with this problem in a good way. And you would think he would even want to.

But did he offer to do a single thing? Nope. Boy did that suck. Hey, being a security guard is a big deal.

Only I guess he didn't feel like it was a big deal. And that was a pain, but next week I plan on talking to the janitor. Bet he'll be more helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home