Friday, October 05, 2007

Walnut Dressing

I have to say when I heard about this, I was really stumped. Since when did they start making dresses out of nuts?

Now I know that for some to try wearing a dress might be a tad nuts, but I'm not talking about that kind. I'm talking about real nuts.

It is hard to imagine how they get those nuts to stay together. Gosh I hope they don't like glue them on. That would be awful.

Well not for me I guess. Since I don't ever plan on wearing one of those things. Gee I sure hope they don't like go crazy and start expecting people to say do this with other kinds of clothes.

And god forbid they should try it with a beanie. Oh man I don't want anyone looking at my beanie and wondering how it tastes with some salt or ketchup. Creeps me out to even imagine.

Nope, I think I would prefer to keep my regular clothes. Although I guess you know it could be fun when it came to doing the laundry.

Instead of washing them you could have them roasted for a snack. But that would also mean getting stuck buying lots of new clothes all the time. And who wants that headache.

Plus what if some sicko decided this worked for socks. I don't even want to think what that would mean.

Gosh I can imagine how much fun it would be to walk on socks made out of nuts. I can't even think how much that would hurt.

Just plain scary to consider. Boy they sure would never get me to accept a pair of those socks.

I'll pass on that option. And so far I'm glad that nobody has told me to expect this for clothes.

Now a bigger concern would be if they try to make this simply by say making nuts into something like peanut butter. That could really get messy if you ask me.

I sure don't want any underwear made out of peanut butter. Somebody else might like tha idea, but not me.

And if they take up that option, fine, just don't tell me about it. And if I see you stuffing a jar of peanut butter in your pants, I'll know you gave into the choice, but I won't ask the details.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Storms, can't live with them, can live without them. But who cares?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home