Friday, October 12, 2007

APPLES AND ORANGES

Not being much of a fruit man I'm not sure I totally get this one. People talk about comparing the two like that is a really great deal.

But why? Is the world going to change if you compare them? Will doing so heal some disease?

And when you are done, then what? Got to ask. I mean I know that for me that I have lived for a long time and never did this once.

When you are all done with this game is there a winner? I just have to ask. And is the prize? A bunch of fruit no doubt.

Yeah, that makes me want to play. Honestly were is the upside in all of this? Just seems like it doesn't count.

In any case I don't know, there is just a case of something somebody decides is a good thing. And fine with me.

As long as I don't have to do it. You can forget expecting me to do that. Oh I'll be glad to watch if that helps.

Just don't expect me to celebrate with the winner. People who play a game just to win some fruit, well it don't work for me.

I would rather just hear about it if you insist on telling me about it. But if you can avoid it then that is cool to.

I mean in terms of telling me about it. Oh I'm sure I'll smell the fruit. Like I can miss it. And maybe you'll have a big smile on your face.

Good for you. Just spare me why you are smiling. As for me, well I think I'll just stick with comparing things that make sense.

That seems far. And I will be happy to savor the time of your victory. From a distance you understand.

Never wait to get excited over that part. Otherwise next time you have a game I would end up being asked to join in.

And frankly I would rather pass. No offense, but I just don't think this will work for me. Have at all that fun if you want.

I'll just listen and be grateful if you don't suck my brain dry in the process. That will never work from my point of view. And right now that is the one that counts in my book. Just the way it has to be.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: Artifacts in museums? What if somebody beside Art has the facts, then what?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home