Wednesday, October 17, 2007

RACE TRACKS

RACK TRACKS

Now I don't know about you, but I know I am not about to start racing around any kind of track. Sounds really insane if you ask me.

I honestly can imagine doing this. Just sounds totally insane. I mean I ask you how can one get excited about such things?

Well for me anything that involves running is not a good thing. It just sounds totally weird.

Don't life have enough strange things going on that you come up with this kind of stuff? I ask you ain't walking enough of a problem? Do we need some maniac deciding we have to spend time doing this kind of thing too?

Well I'm not going to do it. I don't care what kind of track they want me to race, I ain't doing it.

Beside how fast can a track actually race? I do have to ask. Sure sounds phony to me and let me tell you there is no way I'm going to mess with that.

I think it would be stupid. There you are running your ass off while some track is just sitting there? And nobody is going to laugh?

You can be sure I'm not falling for that one. Oh maybe it gives somebody a smile to sucker some other clown into trying this, but not me.

I'm just going to let somebody else be the one who messes with it. I prefer to walking and just leaving those dang tracks where they are.

I ask you is this as stupid to you as it seems to me? I sure don't see that as a good deal. And really would it be cool to brag that you outraced something that doesn't even move?

Personally, I doubt it. Oh I reckon I know plenty who would think so. They would be so happy to brag about anything.

But not me. I just don't feel that way about it. Nope, it doesn't work for me in terms of trying to impress.

Wish it did. Might be a cool way to feeling your were fast. But with a track? I just don't think so?

In any case, I will let the others worry about it. I just will move on and enjoy walking. As for those tracks, I got no idea what would make them happy.

Not sure I have any reason to find out either. That is for somebody else to decide, not me because I'm happy with out racing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home