Monday, October 15, 2007

MORE SUFFERING

Well some might have figured I was done on this subject, but I'm not. I just have to spend one more posting on this subject.

That is because suffering really is a big deal. I wish it wasn't, but man there just ain't no way to totally make suffering disappear.

I would like to see them come up with a law. Now that would be cool. Some nice little legal deal that says, "no pain, but you still get to gain."

I don't know who came up with that stupid no pain, not gain rule. Where is this written that makes sense?

No where I can think of. Sounds like a real lame one to me too. I sure don't want to dwell on the pain part.

I sure would like the gain part. Now that is so cool. How you get nothing, but gain without the pain is the part that really counts.

And boy you can be sure I want to work on that. Somebody else can have the pain part and suffering to get the gain.

Only just don't ask me to join you. I ain't in the mood. It just isn't my idea of a good time. And you can be sure I'm not going to vote for it either.

In any case they can have all that suffering fun they want. Me, I'm going to concentrate on just having.

Besides it seems if all those people are going to get all excited on the pain part then I won't mess with it. Might get too crowded.

And that would be a form of suffering too. Now see are you glad I explained all of that? I think it was necessary.

Not sure everyone will agree. But go ahead and knock yourself out. I think it is not a big deal from my point of view.

And that will be another of those fun things I think I will concentrate on. Yep, you keep that suffering and I'll go for the gold.

Really seems so simple. A fun option that I know gives me a reason to smile. And as long as I get a smile then I'm happy.

Which I think puts me ahead of all those other folks. But then to each their own. You keep the ouch, I'll take the oh boy. Maybe along the way we will both be happy in our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home