Sunday, October 21, 2007

SEEING IS PEEING

Oh man this is a big deal to me. When got to pee and can't find a restroom anywhere. Talk about having a crisis.

Oh yeah you sure can't call that a good thing. At least I don't. Well not in terms of something I look forward too.

I mean it really get totally freaked out when I say have a whole bunch of something good to drink. Then later you kidneys start screaming, me, me, me.

And so you go out there and look for some place that you can do your business. Let me tell you that sure is a priority.

The big problem is that everyone has to go to the bathroom eventually. I mean unless you are like dead or something.

Otherwise you do have that need. So what is the big problem? I mean come on folks this is not a secret right?

So you will figure that business would understand. Let's face it this is not like a one time problem. We all have to go eventually.

How come then you got so many businesses that don't figure you should do it in their store? Like you are okay to shop there and given them your money, but forget the idea of them giving you a place to pee.

What is up with that? Honestly I do have to ask is this a good deal? I don't think so. I figure it sucks.

And let me tell you I sure have mentioned it to plenty of people. Do they listen? Heck no!

Yeah, it is like these jerks never have to go to the bathroom. Is that a decent way for these guys to act?

Honestly, I am trying to be understanding and all, but this is not a good thing. Those kind of people really have a problem.

Which is fine if they keep it to themselves, but the never do. They end up acting like I'm the one with the problem.

And they are right. I need to pee. And that is just too dang bad if they can figure that part out.

Because the one thing I'm not going to try and argue with my kidneys. They can if they want, but not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home