Friday, October 19, 2007

SIGNS OF THE WEATHER

This is all the fault those dang weathermen on television. They are always talking about weird stuff like this.

And it bugs me to no end. I've looked lots of times and so far I haven't seen any stupid signs that say junk like rain.

Nope it just don't happen. I've tried to find them, but so far I haven't seen them anywhere. And that is okay.

Only I wish they would stop talking about them. Because it is a waste of time if there is nothing there.

Plus I really wonder about this degree think. Oh they make it sound important, but let me tell you they are weird if they are making these signs the weather deal.

Just wish they would make up their minds on the weather too. They keep talking a forecast.

So far I ain't been in favor of any of their so called forecast. So maybe they are for them, but shouldn't we have say about it?

You do got to wonder. After all this is not a cool thing. Not to me. I just would like them to tell me what the heck the think they are pulling with this silly telling us what the weather is going to be like.

Can't we get a vote on this for a change. See if it were up to me I would have them take and mix things up a bit.

Like give us some cold weather in the middle of summer. Why can't we get that to work with?

Honestly it just ain't fair. I don't know, it just sucks from my point of view. And I sure would like to change this.

Not sure how though. I haven't found the place where anybody gives me a break on this thing.

So far they never say a darn word that helps at all. Just more like they don't want to ask our opinion.

I tried calling the radio station once and explaining all of this, but they never let me know about it. Guess that was too complicated for them to appreciate. Yeah, that does happen. Kind of shame though.

Personally I think a few snowballs in summer would be cool.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "You are my sunshine, but stop raining on my parade!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home