Thursday, October 18, 2007

TRAIN TRACKS

TRAIN TRACKS

Okay, I guess I'm really hung up on this track deal lately. Honestly, I'm not sure why, but just be stuck in my mind.

Not saying that is good or bad, just where my mind is at the moment. At least that is better than when it is in some gutter. I hate when that happens.

You know I'll be out on litter patrol and end up falling down. Then I land face first in the gutter.

Which is not a good thing. And let me tell you if there is one person I will not want to tell about it that would be the Reverend Analbe.

I made the mistake of mentioning how my mind was in the gutter during the day and I thought he was going to freak. Oh man that was so terrible.

You would have thought I done something terrible. Like really, really, really bad big time. Only it wasn't that big a deal to me.

I mean I didn't stay there. I did get up. So you would have figured that would count for something.

But not with the Reverend Analbe. I mean I explained how it happen at times. What was really bad when I was on this wagon once. You know it was like for this parade or something.

Well I accidentally fell off and ended up in the gutter. Oh I told the Reverend about it and let me tell you he really went insane over that one.

So I try not to tell him that these days. Just isn't worth the headaches any longer. But that's okay, he's got a lot of strange rules like that.

Boy like time I had this DVD and drop it and it got dirty. So I told him how I had tried to watch a dirty movie.

I sure won't do that ever again. He really went nuts after that. He did ask which one for some reason.

Guess he wanted to be sure he didn't rent it and risk watching my fingerprints on it. Oh well all of this stuff sort of is part of the train track thing.

How? Well I guess because I ride that thought in one direction. That is how Otis says it when he starts talking about one thing and then changes to something different.

He can be weird like that. Which is okay by me was long as he makes sense once and a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home