Thursday, October 25, 2007

TRICKY

TRICKY

Oh yeah, this can be so great when you are the one who is playing the tricks. When you are the one that is being tricked it isn't necessarily cool.

I of course enjoy when I get to be tricky. And it sort of is the same for me as being sneaky. Only for me being tricky is sort of a smarter thing I guess.

Well that is how I like to think about it. Not saying anyone else does though. Just don't work that way.

Wish it did. I sure would love to be able to enjoy the times I was really tricky in a good way, but didn't let somebody else be tricky back. Just don't seem to ever work out that way.

I keep hoping though. I sure would be thinking it is a fun thing if you can turn this whole deal into something that gives a smile.

Now I will admit this would be so much cooler if I always had a reason to smile, but with tricky it can be, well tricky.

That is because you got to blend some sneaky in so the other person don't know you are really being tricky. Man does that get complicated at times.

Which is not the most fun thing in the world if it gets messed up. I'm telling you that just down right sucks.

And I sure like to avoid that part. So basically I'm all jazzed with this thing. In a good way.

Providing that I get to have a chance to enjoy life and in the process feel good about this thing. Which doesn't happen when I end up with nothing working out the way I like.

This is when I end up working so hard to figure a good way to you know get myself some jelly beans without making it look like I want more jelly beans. Yeah, that is really such a pain.

But that is okay, just when it works out I'm happy. And you know when it doesn't I just do what I can to keep smiling.

Because the nice thing with being tricky is there is always another time. Which is cool to keep thinking about.

Only once and a while it is even better when you actually find out the whole thing worked out for you with a happy tummy. That is my way of gauging when it was cool. And let me tell you that isn't something that happens by accident. Which is pretty nice in some ways though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home