Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

Well we know that tonight will definitely be a night. As opposed to a day naturally. Which is good because if it was day it might get confusing.

I like when night is a night you got reason to be happy. Such as having something to look forward to.

You know like when they have a great movie on television. Now that makes the night extra cool.

There was this guy at work talking about tonight being the night, but not sure he was talking about television. Didn't seem like it.

Oh he did mention some chick he was going to meet. Why he was all jazzed about spending time with some chicken is hard for me to figure, but it made him happy.

Not sure what a chicken would for fun. Never spent much time with them. And not sure I have any plans of it in the future either.

Nope, not me. I will instead be planning on enjoying lots of other stuff, only you can keep the chickens for somebody else.

People can be weird in that sense I guess. It is funny what they think is cool. Me, I can't say I have much of an opinion on the whole chicken thing being fun.

Never had much of a reason too. Oh I guess they are okay. My main experience though has been with them after the fast food place gets done with them.

I will admit that if tonight's the night deals with them being fried then it works for me. Oh yeah, I can really get excited about munching on a few chickens.

But having them over as pals, well no thanks. All those feathers and what not is other than my idea of a good time.

Which is all good and fine for those who are hung with being buddies with chickens. I guess they would watch television and all.

I just can't imagine them doing much else that is fun. At least in my opinion. But then I'm not exactly all thrilled about thinking of this in terms of a good choice.

Now that is how I intend to deal with chickens. As for everyone else, enjoy being a bud to chicken if you want.

Just don't ask me to come over and join you. And let me tell you I sure am not going to do that if it means they may leave a big pile of crap either. I hear chickens are good at that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home