Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BUYING TIME

I sure wish I could find out where the sell this. Oh yeah, who of us couldn't use some extra time?

But I haven't found the location where it can be done yet. Honestly, I wish they would run an ad or something.

Nothing special our good for everyone type of stuff. You know like those places were they claim they have some miracle cure for whatever. Then you get it and it doesn't work.

I always hate when that happens. So I sure don't want to find out this is like that either. That sure doesn't sound like the kind of thing that will make life better.

But then I'm glad I don't have to worry about it all the time. Just want to find this option if I could.

Now I had sort of figured you know that this would involve something like say a store that sells watches. I mean you know time and all of that would be like a good place to figure they would have stuff.

But I don't know, when I went into a store and ask them if I could buy time they were hardly that helpful. They tired to sell me a watch.

But then I told them how I wanted to buy some seconds. And man they said they couldn't do that.

I figure it meant you needed to be part of some special club or something. And maybe have some secret handshake.

All those super secret organizations seem to really specialize in such things. At least from what I can tell.

And I figured they would give me a break and maybe even cough up a single extra second. What could it hurt?

I guess a lot since they sure didn't make that an option. Man that was just plain crap. And who needs that?

Well I'm not giving up though. I'm going to keep working on it till I can find out where I can do that.

I bet they aren't clever enough to try and hide all the places you can do this. Maybe they don't want to tell me, but they will screw up sooner or later.

In the meantime I'm going to work on this my own way. I got myself a stop watch and an alarm clock. Somehow I figure I can get them to cooperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home