Monday, October 29, 2007

SILL

You know I have to admit that I like the idea of silly when it is fun. I don't like silly when it is insane.

I have found a few times that truly is way too much to cope with. Yeah, there is silly which gives you a smile and silly which leaves you scratching your head.

I hope we don't forget, which is which. But from what I can tell I sure see way too many cases of the type that leave me scratching my head.

Oh yeah, they happen too often. At least from what I can tell. I mean just look at the way people drive. It can sure be silly, but it ain't always fun.

Wish it were. But it just seems like it don't work out that way. Yeah, people get way too weird in that regard.

Leave you really imagining they got a problem with reality. Only they never admit it. Take for example that thing about personalize license plates.

Will somebody tell me what the deal is with having some plate with some bunch of letters that you have no idea what they say. Too me that says they are personally an idiot or moron. Is this something you need to tell the whole world?

I sure don't think it is a good thing. But that is me. Plus since I drive a moped I know that is not a problem anyway since I don't need a license plate for it.

But if I did I sure wouldn't put one that had something lame on it that didn't make sense. I don't plan on doing that.

Oh well, that is me. I know I'm different in that regard. Some might call it being silly, but that is okay. I would rather have that kind of silly than some of the others.

Really, it is a big deal. I mean on the silly scale you do need to be aware of what really counts. And silly that is stupid is not a good kind of silly.

That is my rule I guess. But I have learned to live with it. Maybe that makes me stupid or silly in a way that some don't like, but that's okay.

I can live with that. Because the way I figure it is not my problem. They are the ones who are being silly in a lame way.

Just a few thoughts to make you think of silly and not silly. Hope you enjoy the ideas, always love to make that a priority in my thinking.

Which is a good thing that ain't silly in away that makes you scratch your head. At least not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home