Friday, November 02, 2007

RASCALS

Now I sure don't mind not messing with these kinds of folks. Rascals for me are the jerks who know better, but act like jerks anyway.

Let me tell you they suck too. I mean it is like with something such as you know littering. They have trash cans everywhere so how hard it is to take the hint?

But you always have some clown out there that thinks it is different. Like it is okay for him to litter regardless of what makes sense.

I only wish that I had a way to teach these rascal a lesson. You know get them to see the light.

Now Otis sort of says I couldn't do that anyway on account of my way of making people understand stuff don't make this a good thing. That's because I use my bat to take care of the thing.

And you know when a person is unconscious they have trouble seeing any light. Just sort of works that way.

But I keep hoping to take care of that problem at times. Just haven't figured out a better solution.

I will give thought to options. I had thought like running over them with a truck might work. That wouldn't leave them unconscious.

Well I have to admit that I'm not totally sure on that part though. Just sort of hoping it would help.

I am keeping my options open. You know looking a different ways to get the message out there.

Only so far the one way I want to try the most is to write it on my bat. That way when they woke up it would be imprinted on their foreheads.

Then you have to worry if they will actually you know be able to see it from having a mirror. That might be taken care of by leaving them a mirror.

But then I have to be sure I have a mirror with me. And that is more stuff to lug around. So I guess I haven't got the whole deal figured out yet.

I'm going to work on it. Anything I can do in order to improve on eliminating rascals is a good thing from my view.

Just have to hope it will work the way I want. That can be tough at times. But I will get the hang of it eventually.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "I've heard of flower power, but where to you plug it in?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home