Tuesday, November 06, 2007

DONE DEALS

I have to admit I don't really get this thing that well. I mean when something is done it means it is over.

So what kind of deal can you have that is all over with before you actually have the deal? And who think this is good?

Not me. I mean I want to at least know I had some deal before it was all done. That just don't work for me.

Not really sure who thinks it does. Maybe people who don't like complications. And deals you have to think about would be like that.

Yeah, I could see where that might work for a few people. Those are probably the ones who talk about wanting something for nothing.

Only it sounds more like getting nothing for nothing. Hmmm, perhaps they like it that way.

As for me. Well I want something for something. I mean a deal that is like not over with and therefore I do get something in the process.

That seems like a good option to me. Only I can't say there is a reason to think this is unreasonable either.

Otis always says something is unreasonable when he doesn't like it. And he sure does seem to do that with my ideas a lot.

But that's okay, I'm going to surprise him. I work on this deal where I know I got some good stuff coming.

So it is done in terms of the fact that I done know I'm getting stuff. And that is so cool. Boy I can't wait for him to see when this stuff come in the mail.

I got such a bargain on those can's of artificially flavored breakfast cereal. They had some really incredible flavors. Stuff like peanut butter and sauerkraut. And liverwurst and creamed corn.

I sure hope they come soon. I did send them cash in the mail like that asked. It has been three months. Hope it comes soon.

I know the mail can run slow. So I reckon it will be here soon. Maybe tomorrow. I hate to ask the mail man though.

He gets so grouchy when I ask him about some delivery too often. After six months he sort of hides when he sees me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home