Sunday, November 04, 2007

WRATH OF GOD

WRATH OF GOD

Is this scary or what? It is to me. Honestly, I can imagine getting excited about this in a good way.

I sure don't like the idea of having my butt barbecued by some thunderbolts. Just doesn't inspire me as a good thing.

So I think I would prefer to pass. I'm just not sure how you avoid it. Yeah, you know it is kind of hard.

Well that is if you listen to the Reverend Analbe. He's kind of the expert on this thing. You know the kind or person who talks to God personally, so he should now.

I wish he was a little more specific on this thing though. I'm never truly clear on when this is suppose to happen.

If you listen to him it can really be confusing. That is because it is hard to figure out when you really deserve the thunderbolt.

The Reverend is kind of fuzzy on that part. Oh you can be sure if you mess up that you deserve it.

I just am not that clear on what all qualifies as making you a target for thunderbolts. All I know is that according to the Reverend we ought to be grateful on account of we all deserve it.

Hmmm, I guess with him being the exception. I think he has like a thunderbolt pass or something.

But for the rest of us you can be sure that we all deserve to be punished. And will be. If not today, eventually.

Unless do what he says is repenting. Which I understand has something to do with buying him donuts.

Can't say that part makes a lot of sense. I just know that if you take him some donuts he seems to get in a better mood.

Then he sort of doesn't talk about the thunderbolts as much. So I have learned that if I think what I did wrong my get my behind zapped I just mosey over to the donut shop.

I haven't figured out how many donuts are enough though. With the Reverend there doesn't seem to be a good limit.

But the more the better seems to be the case. Then after five dozen or so he really never brings up the thunderbolts at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home