Saturday, November 10, 2007

KINGDOM COME

Okay where is it? Come on I want to see this place. Yeah, ain't a kingdom a good thing? I thought it was a big deal.

Yeah, you would think something as cool as a kingdom would sort of be easy to see. Only the Reverend Analbe is kind of weird on the subject.

He talks about this thy kingdom come thing like it is a big deal. Only he never is very clear on where you find it. I mean if it is so cool then why can I go and visit.

But I never get that chance. Oh I have tried. I mean I really thought it would be great to have a chance to check out this place.

I just figured it would be kind of cool to see what all kinds of great stuff they had to offer. You know like perhaps a really great candy store.

I can't imagine that they don't have any good candy stores there. Can see it being much of decent kingdom without some sugar. Wouldn't be merry that is for sure.

At least not to me. Yeah, I mean you can talk all you want about kings and junk, but if the don't have like something good to eat, forget it.

Which ain't worth being a place to come in my view. Nope you can forget that beinga good deal in my opinion.

But I'm just not sure where you are going to find this kingdom anyway. I checked on a map and didn't see it listed.

Course I must confess that it sort of bugged me that they didn't like have an enchanted section. I understand that is part of what you get with kingdoms.

Plus aren't there suppose to be like knights and wizards and junk? You do got to wonder. At least I do.

Just haven't found it so far. And you can be sure if they are like passing out free wands and crowns, I'm all for it.

Might be nice to be able to turn a frog or two into a prince or the other way around. I kind of wonder what they become if they aren't a prince?

Like do they become something other than a frog? Maybe a plant? Might be okay. Not sure it would be a good thing, but you never know for sure.

As long as they don't turn me into something. Unless it is a tree that grows jelly beans. That might be worth it. Only I wouldn't be able to eat them, so that would be a drawback I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home