Thursday, November 15, 2007

NO TRESPASSING

Well the no I understand on this. You know it means you can't do that. I always wonder if there is such a thing as yes trespassing?

Personally, I don't see why you can't have that. I mean honestly would there be a problem for people to be told, hey come on in? Just trespass your heart out.

Come on now, doesn't that sound cool? I could figure it sure would sound a lot more friendly that the no trespassing thing.

And I bet you wouldn't even need any type of you know, fence. Just maybe a cool sign letting people know they wouldn't get beat up if they cross over the line.

The other thing I wonder about you know is how come if they don't want you to go somewhere they make sure you know about it? I mean why don't they just not say anything.

I mean people are really weird. They always seem to want to do the one thing you don't want them to do.

So if you didn't shout it out to keep away with some sign I bet they wouldn't even care. They would just ignore that whole deal.

It is okay though. I figure if people got some reason to keep you away that is there business.

I could give them a few pointers though. I don't know, but I never have had much problem getting people to stay away.

Oh there are times I got to admit I don't really plan it. I am like sitting there just talking to somebody and sharing.

That is where you know I tell them junk I know. Funny how there are times the people get these strange looks on their faces and then the next thing you know they just have to leave.

Normally they don't come back either. It is okay though. I don't mind that much. I'm sure they are just getting busy.

Yeah so busy they can't even tell me when they have changed their address or phone number. Boy is that strange.

But then people can be so weird in that regard. Yeah, that is a big problem with some people.

Pity they are so unfriendly. But that is okay I guess. Saves on my needing signs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home