Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DOING IT TOGETHER

I don't mind this idea unless it involves more than one person. Then it sucks. Well not always I guess. But in too many darn cases it has been that way to me.

That is when like I have to cope with it over at STINK. Then the together thing can really suck.

It might not be so bad over at STINK if the darn thing didn't mean working with so many crazy dudes. That is the big problem.

Now most of the time the rest of the grimefighters and I don't have to do that much together. We get to fight grime, but only with one bud.

The only exception is when we have this thing called a joint effort. Now joints are like knees and elbows and those can get strained.

Which to me is the part that I try to remember. See when we have these joint efforts it means we all are going to catch the bad guys together.

That is a great idea. In sort of one way. However, I have to admit that it doesn't quite work out as cool when we try it for real.

Like the other night. We had this special raid planned on a place where we were told a bunch of griminals love to hang out.

And since that was something where a lot of them might be there we decide to take back up. That is some fancy police term for you know when you need help.

But it ain't suppose to apply to people actually having to back up. Somehow a couple of our guys thought it meant they had to walk backwards.

Boy was that a disaster too. Then you know we ended up being given the wrong address too.

Well by the time we sorted through it all we didn't quite end up catching any bad guys. Plus well it would have been nice I guess if the people didn't put up a fight either. Some people did get hurt.

What can I say? I mean man I never imagined a bunch of old ladies playing bingo could hit that hard.

Good thing there were more of us than them. Whew, them old ladies sure got pissed when we interrupted looking for B 3.

Fortunately we did manage to get our guys out of there while them ladies were pounding at them with purses. The guys bruises will heal. Just hope we don't have to run into those ladies again. Next time they might have as many people as we did, then it would really be dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home