Wednesday, November 14, 2007

POP GOES THE WEASEL

I sure don't want any of that kind of pop. Any type that ends up going the weasel sounds awful.

Really leaves me scratching my head about the flavor. Not sure what kind that would be, but boy you can be sure it wouldn't be one I'm ready to try.

And you know I don't see anywhere that they mention this weasel stuff on say something like say the side of a can. You would figure if you are going to gulp down a nice cool whatever and it makes you kind of goofy it would be good to not that in advance.

I'm not even sure what going like a weasel would be like. I reckon it might be worth checking it out I suppose.

Only I don't know that I am sure where you check. I did look in the phone and even on the internet, but didn't see any goes the weasel there. Nor did they have like a you know pop section for telling you it was going to be a weasel going kind.

Perhaps this you know makes you end up going like weasel if you drink to much of a certain kind of pop? Hmmm, sounds kind of scary.

Guess I won't worry about it too much. Providing they don't like try to you know mess around with doing something weird such as putting this stuff in root beer. Boy would that piss me off.

The good news for me I guess is that I haven't seen anything like that up till now. If it is some new brand that might be different.

But all I hope is nobody asks my opinion. For I sure wouldn't vote for it. Too bad the never put good stuff like that on the ballot.

Yeah, that would be really cool. I could find every reason to be happy to say no to that option.

I figure I could start one of those you know say no to campaigns. They do those for like drugs.

Not sure why something like aspirin would need people to say no, but I reckon it is important to some people. But then I do have to wonder if that applies to vitamins too?

Never heard on that one. Makes me kind of curious. However, I reckon we will just have to wait and see or whatever you are suppose to do in that regard.

And maybe along the way they could like tell me the good side to all of this. Like perhaps this is a good thing to somebody. I hope so because it sure isn't that way to me. Well not right now. Guess I got to get the pop and weasel thing fixed first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home