Sunday, November 18, 2007

WHERE?

Now this is really a big deal. I mean if you have to do something that is super duper earth shaking and you have to go somewhere in the process it helps to know where.

Really is important to know that part. For if you don't know where "where" is you can get there. It is as simple as that.

Well at least it ought to be. At least from the way I see it. And that is the part I figure that really counts.

So I figure that it the part that really counts. Honestly, I don't personally see this as a big problem.

You just have to know the where regardless. Really is so dang important. And you can be sure I make it a big deal.

It just don't seem to be quite as big of a deal in some places. Like over at STINK. They are suppose to you know tell you the details like that as far as I'm concerned.

After all this is a pretty big deal in my book. At least, that is what I happen to feel is a big problem.

What seems to happen a lot is that nobody decides to worry about the where part. Honestly seems so weird, but true.

I don't know you just have to wonder about that part. We are told to go out and do some grimefighter goodie and nobody mentions the where.

Now that is crazy to me. I just sit there while they talk about the who and the what part, but nobody says the where.

I guess it is mainly because they are talking like it is a place we have already gone too many times. Only that isn't always true.

At least I don't always remember the place. And if we end up driving around in circles in the process it hardly helps.

So I try to tell them forget it. That next time let's be sure we all know where we are going.

And normally they agree, sort of. Until the next time. Then we go through the same conversation.

Which sure don't help much. I just smile because I knew it would work out that way. But would they listen to me. NOOO! Like I was responsible for the map thing. They handed to me, but nobody said I had to keep holding it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home