Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NO WORRIES

Okay where did this idea come from? That is all I want to know. Somebody please explain this concept if they can.

I mean I want to know is there really such a place that you can visit? You know some really cool place that is magical or something?

Now I could vote for that. Oh yeah, this would be so great. I wonder if maybe they are like talking about say the candy store.

I know I seldom have any worries there. Well providing they aren't out of jelly beans. That can be a real pain in the butt when that happens.

At least it isn't very often. I'm grateful for that. And at least it doesn't happen enough to freak me out.

So I don't stress going there. But I imagine there are a few other places that count too. I can think of a few.

Like maybe the grocery store. Oh yeah, I seldom worry there. Just look forward to doing all that stuff that makes me feel like when I get home life will be perfect for as long as the snacks last.

Too bad they seldom last as long as my appetite. Which is okay I suppose for it gives me a reason to try it again.

In any case though, I don't limit myself to those options. Nope, I'm much more diversified than that.

Yeah, you can depend upon me to look at all possibilities. Oh yeah, that is me. I never just leave myself only thinking in one term.

That is what Otis calls being diversified. Looking at all kinds of junk. And so I try to do that.

True, I mainly try to do it from the candy store window, but I think about it a lot. And that is the important part.

Well I should say that is providing we aren't talking about you know listening to say the Reverend Analbe on this subject. See he has this thing where he talks about the dead knowing nothing.

But if having to spend time at some cemetery is the answer, forget it. That just gives me the creeps. And who needs that.

Bet he goes there though. They don't sell donuts, but he probably takes them with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home