Thursday, November 29, 2007

ABNORMAL

I can honestly say I know all about this one. I saw all about it on the television. They were talking about abs and making them something called six pack.

And six packs are the size that root beer comes in at the store. So that would cover the normal part. As for the ab thing, I bet it has to do with you know, absolutely as in you absolutely feel normal if you get a six pack of root beer.

Now all of that makes sense. But what doesn't make sense is when you know you have some lame dude who is like showing off his stomach like that has a six back in it.

I got to admit that when I saw that body building dude, it was something I wondered about. He sure as lumpy in strange places. So maybe he swallowed the six pack in the cans and didn't just drink the root beer.

That wouldn't sound very smart to me. But if I ever got that dumb I sure wouldn't be ready to go out and shot it off to others.

Well I guess that was that person's choice. Didn't work for me though. I honestly thought it was other than normal.

And I will pass on that option. It is just to weird from my point of view. So if some other person wants to call that cool be my guest.

As for me, well I don't think I want to get involved much with this abnormal thing anyway. There are way to many better ways to spend your time if you ask me.

Then I got to also wonder on this thing I heard that is called, abnormal psychology. Somebody needs a head doctor to you know tell them not to swallow root beer cans?

Man I could do that I wouldn't even charge. But I guess you can't keep people from talking to somebody who is suppose to know everything.

But then life sure is interesting at times. I didn't say it always made sense. That part is obvious.

At least from my point of view that is important. Only I guess I am not in the majority since this whole abnormal thing seems to keep going on.

But that is okay. I'm sure once they figure it out after I explain it good then that will change and you know I do good at that part.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of heading out for some root beer. Only don't worry, I won't swallow the cans.

Just in case you were wondering if I practice what I leech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home