Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BIG OR LITTLE

No let's be honest on this thing. There isn't much trouble telling big from little. Not from what I can tell. And I don't know why there ever would be.

Oh maybe somebody might get confused you know if they were looking through the wrong end of a pair of binoculars, but otherwise it shouldn't be a big problem. At least you would think so.

Only I reckon not everyone sees it that way. Like when they talk about big savings. Only what they are talking about is that it will cost you less or little. Not sure that makes sense to me.

But then nobody is exactly asking me to vote on that one. And then there is the issue of stuff like you know asteroids. You can be sure that big ain't good with that. Little sure gets my vote in that regard.

Which is just another case where big ain't always better than small. Take for example when you are talking about deficits. That is when you got less than what you need.

Oh man that is not a good thing. And big ain't a reason to be shouting over it either. Not to me it isn't.

However there are times little is cool. Such as if you only got little seconds of problems. Ah, bet you didn't think I could get that er, poetic?

Anyway, it works for me. And I'm really happy about that part. Just gives me the reasons to not freak out over some stuff.

I'm talking about things like when you know, somebody talks about having a big problem. Now is it really a big or just seems that way.

You can be sure that is really important to some of us. Because if some lamo dude is crying over something silly it ain't helping me much.

I prefer to panic over really important junk. Like if I go into the kitchen to get something to eat and there is only a little left of what I want.

Now that is what you call a really big problem. But the way to fix it requires well you know being able to do it big time.

I mean going over to the stock and buying a big bag of goodies. Oh yeah I can live with that solution.

I just hope you all got this straight at this point. Because that way the day we all get can be the right size.

Which is very cool indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home