Friday, November 30, 2007

THE BIG TOP

This might be a big deal with the circus and fun to visit, but that ain't what I'm writing about. Nope, not me. Not going to spend my time talking clowns and lion tamers.

So if you are thinking of reading about that, forget it. I will promise to write about it someday, not just today.

And if you feeling a tad disappointed, well cheer up I can make up for it with some really cool thoughts that I'm sure you will like.

In this case when I talk about the big top, I want to talk about the top some dude wears as a wig. And the only reason I even want to talk about it is because of my boss, Dr. Hemoglobin.

My boss is a cool guy most of the time. Which is a good thing. And in many ways he has lots of great things as his abilities too.

The one thing he doesn't have is hair. Sorry to say that, but he is totally bald. I don't think it looks bad, but he seems to have decide it bother him.

I have a feeling it has something to do with this lady he met on the internet. Seems to get really mushy over her.

Guess he was trying to impress her when the agreed to meet. From what I heard him tell Otis, for some reason he told her he had a full head of hair.

Not sure why, but he decided it was important. And let me tell you he was sure proud when that thing came in the mail.

Man I hadn't seen him that happy since the time we were able to capture a whole nest of griminals who were like sleeping at this park. Really a bunch of lazy rascals. So we caught them real easy.

Just made him glow like he had farted and nobody noticed it was him. Yeah, that kind of happy.

And let me tell you he sure seemed so dang proud of this thing. I guess he had a reason to be considering he boasted about it being so expensive.

Which is alright I guess. Kind of a shame though it really didn't look that good to me. Maybe if it had been shorter. Long hair is okay, but when it is as long as a horse's tail you have to wonder.

Even though my boss didn't say anything, after he met that lady, he stopped wearing it. Not sure what happen on that. Just that he mentioned something about her saying he acted like a horse's ass. So maybe that tale idea wasn't so far off after all.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Cutting onions makes you cry, but cutting the cheese can wipe you out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home