Saturday, December 01, 2007

DO ME A FAVOR

These four words can sure be scary if said by the wrong person. Let me tell you if the wrong dude says them, you better just plain run away.

Because you can be sure that one favor is not what will happen. It will be more like you are auditioning for the job of serf and you plan on it being forever.

But you can be sure darn sure I plan on making that my option. Nope, not me. That just sucks too much.

You just have to be sure you don't get suckered in by the wrong person on this deal. And man let me tell you there sure are a lot of them. Way too many.

Not the obvious ones are easy to see. People like rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin, is a big one for this kind of stuff.

I'm just glad he don't get to pull this all the time. Man that would be really a nightmare to me.

It is the sneaky ones that you really have to worry about. Yeah there are too many of them. They can be so unexpected too.

Man let me tell there is nothing annoying than a fake do me a favor person. They come up and pretend to be your pal.

They might even buy you lunch just to seem like they are cool. And after you sit there and decide the person is a nice guy he pulls this do me a favor thing.

Which is okay I guess, just not quite the fun I imagine. And the more they get sneaky about it the worse it gets.

Like say if they sort of sucker you with a nice trail of cookies. You follow it for a while and decide it is good and then learn to late that the trail lead to some chore.

Only it is never one chore. It is just the beginning of a bunch of chores. And each time the still say, can you do me a favor?

That makes it even worse. Now the nice thing with this is if you can divert attention away from yourself by giving it to somebody else.

Talk about something fun, that really gives me a smile. For it feels so good if you manage to get another person who is a jerk to do that.

Really does work out though. If you deal with it right. And I sure try. Just gets kind of confusing if you aren't careful.

Some people get bent out of shape by too many favors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home