Monday, December 03, 2007

DREAMLAND

I don't know where this would be, but let me tell you I bet it is a good place. I do have to admit that dreams I understand. They are the cool things you deal with at times. I mean in terms of you know, having great ideas.

What I am not sure about is where you find this location. I have seen it on any map. But I'm sure it must exist.

Now I was sort figuring that it might be a good deal if say I also got a map for the place. Only so far I have found the place you can do that.

I sort of decided that this is some kind of conspiracy, most likely be the folks who make beds. Yeah, I bet they have something to do with this.

After all it does seem like we have most of our dreams while in the bed. So surely them bed people have some idea about where the dreams go.

Maybe there is some hole in the pillow we don't know about. Oh yeah that would be just like those jerks to do something like that.

Meanwhile, I also figure the pillow people might have something to do with it too. Heck they probably plan it that way. You never know.

Gosh you just never can say what all those creeps who plan conspiracies might try to pull. And that works for me.

For when in doubt I figure just decide everyone is guilty. Then you can go around and beat whoever.

Just in case you understand. Some might find this to be a bad choice, but not me. I figure it makes sense.

All I need to do is plan for it. Like getting out my old trusty bat. It is always good for such deals.

Plus it helps if the person is say having trouble with not being able to dream very much. Yeah, a bat can do wonders for that problem.

I didn't say people always appreciate the effort. People can be so dang annoying in that regard.

But that is okay, I figure I can handle it. Just a matter of being sure that you take time to get ready to help when it is asked.

Sometimes I have to sort of use my imagination on that part. Honestly people can be such a pain in that sense when they pretend they didn't say bash me when it sure sounded like it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home