Thursday, December 06, 2007

BIG RED ONE

This has to be important. I mean they made a movie about it. Haven't had a chance to see it, but I know it has to include a one and it is red and big.

I'm not much for big numbers to speak off. Unless they are like on a paycheck, those they are not red as I recall.

I tried to you know think of what might be cool being red and one. And the first thing that came to mind was a red licorice vines. They look like a one, sort of.

So I reckon somebody came up with a giant version. And I could see where that would make for a cool movie.

But from best as I can tell there are a bunch of soldiers in the movie. Well I guess you know that stuff is so tasty I couldn't blame them soldiers for wanting to each it all the time.

However, I'm not sure it would be cool to like shoot people over it. That to me is taking this whole candy thing way too far.

I like my candy too, but man I sure am not going to run around blowing people up over some licorice. Okay there was that one time when I sort of freaked out when they ran out of jelly beans at the candy store.

But the judge didn't yell too much. That nice lawyer did seem very helpful. All that stuff he made up about me and my bat being nuts, well it was clever.

In any case, I only have to see the doctor twice a week now. And he stop asking about my childhood.

Guess he was envious of all my good times I had with them singing bears that only I could see. But heck they were really lots of fun.

And I was glad they were able to escape from that zoo and all. Hiding out made lots of sense.

I reckon it might have been good if I mentioned that part. But that doctor didn't seem to feel we need to talk about that part.

Might have had something to do with those other things I told him about. But what the heck I thought everyone knew that plants were from another planet.

At least they are in that movie. Gee, I guess I forgot to mention that part also. Well maybe I will remember during our next visit.

As soon as he gets back from his vacation. Been gone a year like the one before him though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home