Wednesday, December 05, 2007

CASTLES AND BROWNIES

I'm sure a few might be wondering what these two have in common. Well it is easy. It is a place as the hose on your brace. Providing you can see the forest for the sneeze and know if a tree falls when it should have stood and nobody is a bear does it still make a clown?

I hope that made it all make sense. For after all how tough can it be to appreciate that these are both that the stuff of creams are made of. Well I guess that might be dreams huh?

In any case it is the good times when you know we have to savor those things that we want so dang bad and thrilled when it happens as we thing. I love that feeling.

Nothing would be more cool then than having a castle made out of brownies. Course you might need you know to be sure you could keep whipping up more brownies so that it would all be fixed when you ate up part of the walls.

And talk about thrones? Wow that would be the really fun stuff. A nice to put your butt that would have a nice fudge taste for later.

How could anyone not think this was pure heaven. Haven't heard if there are brownies in heaven though.

Don't even know if there are castles either. But I heard them talking about you know mansions so that might be the same thing.

I understand there is some big feast too. Only not sure what all they serve. Hope it includes brownies for dessert.

Perhaps for that part I need to check with Reverend Anable. I do appreciate with him how he has thing for donuts.

But he has never said if you know brownies and donuts are in heaven. However, he hasn't said they aren't there either.

So you just have to figure that they are most likely there. Shoot I bet that part of that stuff they call am-browns-yah.

Shoot yeah that has to be it. Oh wow that will be so cool if that is possible. But I hope they got milk too.

Now that would be the part that is kind of important too. It sure wouldn't be much of a heaven if you had all this good stuff to eat and nothing to drink.

Hopefully it comes in a castle too. Might as well toss that in just in case you think you know I forgot about that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home