Saturday, December 08, 2007

HAND ON JOBS

I'm I weird or what? I mean I do have to ask, what kind of job is it that you don't use your hands?

Well, I'm sorry but I do have to ask that question, because apparently it is true for somebody. I have no idea who, but somebody.

Now maybe and I hate to think of it that way, but what if you had somebody working with no hands. Then I could see where that might be important.

They would need to know that such things require you to have arms. Hmmm, they never talk about feet, so I guess that isn't the same problem.

But for now, I just want to concentrate on this whole idea of hands on jobs. Like doesn't happen all the time.

Well maybe for some this is no big deal. I bet they are some kind of supervisors or something. Then I could understand it.

So the only thing I can figure is that this is another situation where there is stuff not mentioned in all of this. Like you know they don't want us to know all the facts.

Which to me means that something is missing. Exactly what I can't say, but it must be something really important they left out.

I kind of thinking that you know perhaps this is about say people with no clue on what to do with their hands. Can't imagine who, but sounds like a dufus to me.

That is somebody who is like all thumbs. Really scary sounding, but I have heard of this before.

Makes me think they were really clumsy and cut off their other fingers and all the hospital had a available were thumbs. Now you do have to feel a bit sorry for somebody like that.

Just hope this isn't a big problem. Like what if they got some machines that eat fingers and don't tell you, but need more hands because the machine keeps eating the fingers?

Now that would be really mean. And let me tell you that wouldn't work for me. I sure hope that isn't the case.

But to be safe I don't figure I will mess with applying for one of those jobs. And especially if the person doing the hiring only has thumbs.

Good thing to check I reckon. Might be really noticeable when you shake their hands and I know I would see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home