Wednesday, December 12, 2007

GOING FOR BROKE

How is this a good deal? Being broke is not a good thing to me. So how is going their, wherever there is a good deal?

Honestly, if this is a place is on a map somewhere I don't think I would care to have directions. You just got to question the logic of it.

I mean first of all the going part really bug me. I'm going to be expected to pay for going there?

And that is so when I do get there I will be even more broke? Does this make sense to anyone other than me?

If so, I don't think I want to meet them. They sure sound so darn weird from my point of view.

But then you do have to make allowances. That is what Otis always says. Which sort of amounts too being willing to you know accept that people are strange.

That ain't my idea of an allowance. I used to get one back home. They gave stuff like money or jelly beans. But nothing stupid.

What kind of crummy present is that? I don't plan on opting for it. I would rather let somebody else do it.

In any case this going for broke is something I will pass on. Which isn't too surprising. For how they heck would I need to have that kind of help?

For myself I will pass. There is no way I am doing traveling so i can reach a place that will take away money from me.

I bet it is run by the people who make up the taxes. Yeah, it sounds like the kind of lame idea they would pull.

But I ain't going to fall for it. That would never do. I just think such darn people ought to be made to stay by themselves a lot more.

And no way they should be allowed to be in charge of some place that is going to make you broke. That is just down right sucky.

So I figure I better see if I can figure out a way to stop these darn people. I have no way to know what will work, but I'm sure something will.

And when I go I am sure going to tell them what I think of their pulling this crap. It sure won't be thank you either. Maybe I will speak to them with my bat. Yeah that would really be a good way to going for broke in terms of brain cells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home