Tuesday, December 11, 2007

NICE TRY

Oh yes, this is great. I love when I can spend time feeling good I made an effort at something.

It just is so satisfying. And let me tell you that is something that can never happened enough in my book.

Only I don't think we have a chance that often. Nice try just don't work that well for many. Kind of like close.

People don't seem to get excited by that either. You may have tried your best, but it just ain't the same if you like didn't win big time.

Let me tell you nice try sure don't come up that often over at STINK. I wish it did, but the boss, Dr. Hemoglobin just don't seem to regard that as a good thing.

It just don't seem to impress him when you give something your best effort if you don't do something spectacular. He gets kind of picky in that regard.

Oh well, that is okay, we are doing the best we can. And that counts in my book. Maybe not to him, but I think it is a pretty darn good thing.

You just can't get him to look at it that way. Like the other day when we were you know over at this one assignment.

Here we were out on patrol and ready to pounce on the bad guys. Oh yeah, that was really something we were ready to do.

So we got to the place and man this was really a surprise. We caught them suckers right in the act of messing with garbage cans.

We all got really excited and figured this was going to be a really great moment. So we all raced in there and stated beating the snot out of those guys.

Boy, did we feel good because we won even though those guys put on a real fuss. They sure gave us lots of resistance.

So we were there and you know feeling so proud. We thought this was going to be one heck of a good victory.

And it might have been, except for one minor detail. The guy who gave us the address, wrote it down wrong.

I got to admit it was rather odd when we went to the park. Turns out those guys worked for the park's department. But we didn't know that. Only that sort of made a difference in Dr. Hemoglobin's eyes after paying all those doctor bills for those guys. Guess nice try just wasn't to be expected in that situation, but it might have been nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home