Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WHATEVER

Is there really a better word in the English language? Not to me. There is nothing that says the idea of everything being super duper and no problem than whatever.

It just sounds so cool and sophisticated to me. I mean you can sit back no matter how much things seemed to be sucking and just go whatever. Kind of like, whatever dude, I'm cool with it.

Oh yeah, I love that feeling. Like the world is great and I'm doing fantastic. Nothing it going to piss on my fire of fun.

Nope, not this time. That would never do, because I'm in whatever kind of mood. Yep, that is the way it has to be.

At least I'm so dang happy when it comes out that way. Might not work that way for everyone, but it does for me.

In any case, I can enjoy this for myself. It really does give me lots of smiles. Maybe not the kind I can brag about at times, but the type that I enjoy.

Now the biggest thing that can ruin this is when you get stuck being around an non whatever kind of a person. Yeah, they really know how to suck the life out of your whatever.

I'm talking about people for whom whatever is never an option. They couldn't whatever even with God's help.

Which is kind of weird. Because the Reverend Analbe is one of those kinds. Really it is amazing seeing how he knows God personally.

Honestly, you would think he would be the best whatever type. Just kind of hard to be one when you are like sending everyone to hell all the time.

That sort of is not a cool place to be thinking about stuff like whatever. I don't plan on finding out personally either.

I will leave that to the Reverend to sort out. He is kind of not the type to see anything as just okay.

Not really sure what besides giving him money or buying him donuts would work for him as being a whatever. Don't think I want to find out either.

I will just let him sort through that part. At least if he can between eating donuts. That sure seems to work for him.

Only don't call them a whatever. He might get pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home