Monday, December 17, 2007

THIS TOWN

Now this is not a bad thing. Providing you are talking about your town as the this town and you are feeling good about it.

That is providing you are the kind that likes your town. Because if you live somewhere you hate then it ain't cool.

And let me tell you that if you live somewhere sucky you are not going to be like bragging about it. You might gripe a lot, but you are not going to be all excited.

Now where I live it is okay. Kind of weird at times, but I reckon that ain't all bad. Unless are talking like you know a crazy kind of weird. Then it can suck too.

There are some things about where I live that I have to admit don't make a lot of sense. I just you know try not to think about them very hard.

It isn't all that tough at times. Others it is impossible. I just wish you know there was a way to avoid the crummy parts.

Which is the thing I do feel we try to help fix over where I work at STINK. Yep, we really love doing what we can to make the world a better place.

It can be tough at times though. Griminals hardly like to behave themselves. And they can be so sneaky.

I tell you that is the one thing we really do have to watch out for at times. Why just finding them for sure can be a challenge.

You just never know when they will be lurking somewhere. They do a lot of that you know. Real big on lurking. Yep they are.

Which means you got to be sure you don't let any of them think that we will let them pull anything. That means not thinking anyone is other than a suspect.

Hard at times to be sure you do take care of dealing with them. So sometimes you just have to assume.

Meaning if you see somebody doing something strange you check it out. Only they don't always cooperate.

That is the part that gets real tricky. You have to be sure you don't let the think that they can pull a fast one.

True, there are times we make a mistake. Well live and learn I guess. Hard to always be happy over the learning part when the person is whacking on you for making a mistake. But that is what we have that trash trucks for. Ladies with purses don't hurt us inside of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home