Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WISDO

Oh man this is like of my favorite subjects. I love talking about smart stuff. I just wish there were more smart people in the world.

There sure is an abundance of idiots. And I think it would be great if we could fix that problem.

Yeah, if we has this like giant magic wand and could wave it to make everyone smart it would be so cool. I don't reckon that will happen though.

I suppose there are some people out there who just are plain hopeless in that regard. You could give them all kinds of help in terms of smarts and they would still be hopeless.

Now what I'm figuring is that we don't have to worry about everyone. There are some you can't help no matter what.

For them, you just need to leave them alone. Maybe hand them a yo-yo and that will keep them busy just trying to learn who to use it.

However, I don't want to waste time with talking about those folks. They will never be the kind you can expect to have a chance to improve.

Yeah, the ones if you explain things right they will actually do something decent for change. And you got to enjoy that.

But then it is hard to say how often you can accomplish this. I mean you can necessarily count them.

However, I do enjoy working on it. You know to feel good about doing it right. And passing on some important wisdom.

They do need help with that at helps. But you know if they sort of have smarts in their head, it might be a good deal.

Hard to always be sure though. Some people look like they are smart, but really aren't. They are sort of fake smarts.

Them you have to feel sorry for. They just make you think they can be smart with some help.

Then you have to give them test. You know to see if they got the smarts or are just fooling.

Lots of them out there. Just have to like ask the right questions. Such as if they can walk and chew gum at the same time. Not sure how that fits in, but Otis seems to think it is a good sign of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home