Saturday, December 22, 2007

WAKEY, WAKEY

Ah, do you like being woke up? Well I don't. I mean I do have to get up early to collect the garbage.

Which is one thing I have to confess has never made a whole lot of sense. I mean is the garbage an early riser?

I don't think so. In fact it never even moves when I pick it up. And it is in cans so you know that people aren't going to be looking at it.

Just seems like some rule that I didn't get to vote on that says you need to get up at the crack of dawn to collect garbage. Hate that term crack too. I mean is dawn broken for some reason?

You can bet nobody answers that one. Not so far. I tried to get answers once. But never got any decent ones.

Like it was some secret. And those always suck because nobody is allowed to tell them. What good are secrets that you never get to know?

Can't control that part I reckon. But don't mean I like it. Because I can tell you that I sure don't.

It is okay though. I doing fine with the whole deal. I didn't say I was going to be excited about it either.

You know there are just times when it doesn't work for me. I say that a lot I guess. And I hope nobody blames me.

I mean after all you just have to do is appreciate that some of us do like to sleep at night. It ain't a law, but it sure does have to be important.

Otherwise you end up spending the whole day napping. And that is okay, but what the heck is that really fun either?

Kind of takes the fun out of they day when you sleep through it. Just don't work that great from my view.

So I do enjoy when I can get up without my body slapping me and saying, I'm not ready. Nope that doesn't work for me.

Again on my list of crude that is broken. Which means no matter what happens it doesn't improve my situation.

Found a lot like that over the years. Not proud of the fact, but I have learn to live with it in terms of saying so at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home