Friday, December 21, 2007

ME TOO

Yep, this can really spell trouble. And I mean big time headaches. Really is such a pain in the butt when the person is not wanted in the first place.

Only they don't seem to appreciate this fact and never get the idea you aren't thrilled to have their company. Like they are living on some other plane where being annoying and a pest are considered good choices.

Nope, that doesn't work for me. Such is the joy of life. Well that is how Otis prefers to describe it.

Personally to me if somebody is a jerk that is never going to be joy to deal with I don't care how much the smile or keep you entertained by acting goofy. Sorry, it just don't work for me.

Yeah, I wish there was an easy way to fix that problem. But it just don't seem to be quite the joy I would hope in so many ways.

It just is not my cup of tea or whatever. Don't drink tea, but just thought I would toss that in for what it was worth.

And let me tell you if could luck out and find a way to get them suckers who give me so much grief with this me too thing to leave me alone I would really be happy. Just not that easy to get them to take the hint.

I guess I could work on it not being a hint. Maybe yelling would work. Only I'm not sure quite if that would help either.

I do like the idea though. Finding some simple method of making these clowns go away. Having found a legal way yet, but I'm working on it.

That is what Otis calls it. Yeah, when you don't do a thing about something, but don't want anyone to know, you are working on it.

Just don't quite end up being the it, which gets anything done. Sounds good though. To somebody I suppose.

As for me, well I'm still struggling with this thing. I want to be rid of the me too people without it getting ugly.

That is another bad part, this business of something getting ugly. Is this a big problem that I never heard of before?

Seems like you ought to know you are ugly before hand. Not have to cope with it suddenly being a reality. Not sure how that happens, but I think it is really would not be a cool thing. So I vote against it.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "I heard it said, 'waste not, want not.' So does it mean if you waste you never want?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home