Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WHAT FRIENDS?

Oh man this is really so amazing. I was visiting with this friend of mine the other day. Normally he is very cool.

But there are times when I do wonder about him. That is when he invites some of this friends to join us.

Now before I said what you might be thinking, I am talking real people. Not some make up type.

Only I have to admit that his buds as he calls them are a bit different. Nice in many ways, but you know just a little strange.

Not that I mind strange so much. Just you know a little unusual. Like when they do stuff together.

They spend a lot of time in the park. It is kind of well is hard to be sure about. I mean parks are cool.

But they like to do things such as fly kites. Only they aren't holding any kites. Now that gets a little hard to take at times.

Which is okay I guess. Maybe I should be grateful because there are the other times when you know they are like well really kind of funny.

I mean it is okay with me that they you know think bushes have names and can talk. But not my idea of a good time.

Still it is cool. I have to admit the snacks aren't the best. I mean I prefer the type you can taste.

These guys used paper plates, but there is nothing on them. Which is really not very cool.

So that is not my idea of a fun time. But that is okay they do tell some pretty good jokes at times.

Oh well, it can be okay I guess when these dudes act kind of strange. Not sure I want to hang out with them all the time.

Once and a while is find though. I just have to learn to eat first. You know those air snacks are not very filling.

In any case, there will a nice time had when we do get together. It is fun to see them get in arguments with bushes I guess.

Makes for an interesting afternoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home