Monday, December 24, 2007

BIG BANG THEORIES

I'm not sure what kind of theory you need about things that go boom. I mean what is there to need a theory on this?

You light a match, put it to the fuse and a few seconds later you get a big bang. Is that are to figure out?

I guess that makes sense to somebody. I figure this probably only counts like on the Fourth of July.

That would be the time I figure the most big bangs would take place. Only can't imagine it is much of a theory.

Maybe those dudes like to call it a theory in case they screw up. Like if they drop the fireworks in water or something.

Don't seem like much of theory though. You pretty much know if you get fireworks wet they won't work.

But then maybe these are those brainy types who never belief junk unless they try it out. Yeah those college types that say junk like I think therefore I yam. Why thinking turns you into a sweet potato is beyond me.

Anyway beyond those crazies for the rest of us this is not hard for anyone else to figure out. At least not as far as I would imagine.

Nope, I think this is a case of people who have that kind of smarts, which is really too dang stupid. And that ain't cool at all.

But that is something I wouldn't mind helping to fix. Yeah, I think I could help these folks out.

How tough could it be to do that? All I need to do is get them straightened out on this bang thing and then everything would be find.

Yep, that would be so easy. Just show them how it works. Is that too much to ask? A simple chance to meet with them and fix all the problems.

Which could be easy from my point of view. Not a big problem at all. Just a few words spoken in the right way would do the trick.

Course providing they didn't get stupid on the subject again. That could be a real problem.

But I can imagine it might be tough to make them learn that right off the bat. Sometimes it does take a few hint. Like a kaboom in front of their faces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home