Saturday, December 29, 2007

LITTLE MOMENTS

Well maybe this wouldn't happen if people would bother to tell us about it more often. Yeah, that is not a good thing.

Now if we are talking about stuff we don't need to know then no big deal. I mean honestly who needs to hear about crap?

That is just not a good thing. You can keep that stuff other than known. I'm talking about silly facts that don't help much.

I think they call it trivia. You know they kind of things we just are better off not even hearing about.

Oh well, that is what life is like a times. You know you just have to expect you are going to find certain sucky junk in life.

And there are always some who think they have to tell you about it. Which is not a good deal from my view.

You just can't bother to get some to appreciate that fact. It is like over where I work at STINK.

I do have to spend a lot of time there. Kind of happens with jobs you know. Anyway, that is the part where I end up hearing stuff that I don't need to hear.

I mean we get all this grimefighter information that we have to know. Which is cool at times.

But boring when it turns out to be silly. Man I sure don't need that. And I wish there was a way to avoid it.

Like when they are telling us about you know how to catch the bad guys. I like to know about that.

But if they start boring us with you know details about the kind of shoelaces they were, man does that bore me. It does happen though.

It is more like they don't have enough to say so they end up adding a bunch of junk to make it sound more important. And all it does is bore us.

Only you will never get them to appreciate how this doesn't help that much Or how they ought to like keep all the stupid stuff in one comment. Instead of mixing the good with the crap.

That really makes thing boring. And let me tell you that is not a way I like to spend a meeting, but I don't get much of a vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home