Thursday, January 03, 2008

DEBT

Well this is a pretty strange idea. At least from my point of view. Honestly this is one of those huh deals.

You know the type that you end up going huh because it makes no sense. Because they make it so confusing.

For starters how come they give you a credit card instead of calling it a you're going to be in debt forever card? And then they make it even more confusing by adding on some lame deal about interest.

Which you know, would be cool if that was really a good deal. Only it ain't. I mean the word interest when you add and ing becomes interesting. Which is a good word, but let me tell you debt is not interesting to me.

I think it is other than cool. And they like never get enough interest either. They just keep asking for more.

I mean they talk about this deal about interest on the money your borrow. Well you normally borrow it for stuff like you know buy junk.

So how come they can't charge you by the given stuff? You know like make borrowing for cool stuff more interest than boring crap.

At least that might make it something that would leave me interested. But that's probably something that is to be expected.

I haven't noticed that these credit dudes are much for being entertaining. They don't seem to be very interested in finding any fun in that regard.

Otherwise they would you know give us a break so it would have a few smiles. Yeah, I could live with that.

But that don't seem to happen. All they do is keep saying give us money or else. Now where is the fun in that?


No where I can think of. Which really makes it hard to understand. Because they might just as well let somebody take over that will be happy about things.

At least then we would be more likely to want to enjoy their services. Oh yeah that is the part that really is cool from my view.

And you know it sort of makes things worth while. At least to me. For that is what counts is if you enjoy stuff.

Which don't happen when all you get is a bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home