Wednesday, January 02, 2008

LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS

I think this has to be a joke. I mean where can you go and subscribe to get a lifetime? I don't think it is possible.

I imagine there are some who might get away with claiming this happens, but I don't but it myself.

But that is okay, I guess I don't mind really. Only I do feel sorry for any dudes that buy into this thing.

You just have to wonder what gives? I mean I just have try and understand how this works. Because it sure doesn't make sense.

Unless you happen to be the kind of person that truly does think you can live forever. I imagine there are a few like that.

Now I suppose that would be a good thing for some. I'm just not sure I would believe it. And that is what counts with me.

Which is a good thing. For I sure am going to based what I think is important on that part.

As for the rest of the world, well shoot, I know there are some pretty whacky dudes out there who might give this thing shot. Yeah, paying through the nose in order to get a chance to live forever.

I wonder if it comes with a money back guarantee? But even if it did you be able to collect if you were dead?

I bet nobody thought of that one. So you better if you know what is good for you. Just figured I would toss that in.

Yep, I sure do think that is an important thing. And let me tell you I hope the dudes who are even thinking about this will take this serious.

I know I plan on it. And that is why I won't go for this if they don't give me some kind of prove that it will work.

Like parade out some guy who is two hundred years old. That would help. But then I do have to wonder where I would find that kind or person?

I suppose there might be a person like that in a rest home. Hard to say how many of them might be in one of those.

But then I don't plan on going over there to find out. I would prefer to just sit back and savor my jelly beans that is living in my book no matter how old you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home